On the whole ads don’t faze me anymore… but there are always exceptions and this one gets right up my nose.
1. Who the hell uses instant messaging to resolve their personal relationship problems!?
2. Do women usually complain about their partners pursuing their dream job?
3. Is losing broadband connection a frequent occurrence in mainland UK? He’s not in bloody Kabul is he.
4. Having lost connection how about using one of those new fangled communication devices… a telephone, or don’t they have those in the countryside.
5. BT… they’re crap. Always at the rear of modern innovation. An example of British mediocrity. Since writing this BT’s share price has taken a dive after a profit warning… good.
And relax… better.
Filed Under: Rants